What should I check out in the SW?

D

deleted user

I left my job and I decided to check out the SW. I'm gonna be leaving near the end of Feb and plan to go by ride share or greyhound to the slabs for a month before everyone dips in April. After that I thought about taking my time going back threw the sw to Louisiana. Or possibly going up the west coast or return to ny and do road work. but I haven't decided yet. Figure I'll refund my wwoofing account and see what is available ( im still kinda scared of last minute reservations, fuck Georgia)

Anyway, as of now there's a cool dude in Austin who says I can stay for a moment in his mega basement tent :cool:. I got some other things working out, but just curious as to what city's are worth a day or more to check out. Any shows? Fun little bullshit to see? Good bars, etc.

Kal

Reaction score
Flagstaff AZ is nice and if you come this way check out the Grand Canyon. Haven't been there yet but come spring time I will be headed that way.

Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads