What it do

Tennessee Jed

Reaction score
Whutup. Not new to traveling, but new to here. My name's Tennessee Jed. I rode from 2012-2017, then prison from 2017-2021. My traveling career was cut short by the Colorado injustice system, but I'm fresh out and in a halfway house. Still got a few years of parole, and I can't wait to travel again afterwards! I miss the rails, and the few friends still left alive! I hope this site will keep me connected to the life I love, and I hope y'all are riding well in this pandemic. Free the bros I left behind, and hail the Allfather!

Reactions: pokchop

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome back to society! Fuck that sucks about the 5 year stint, what did you get busted for?

Tennessee Jed

Reaction score
Another traveler named Dega sexually assaulted my female friend Bootz right in front of me, in a physical manner, so I stomped him out. He cooperated with the D.A. throughout the whole case pressing charges. Bootz even wrote a whole statement to the court about what he did, telling them I was only protecting her, and they didn't care. To them it was another open and shut case to create a new D.O.C. number and put money in the state pockets.

• Sad
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads