what exactly is wrong with juggalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
ok you mean like white people with nasty unkempt beards who re enact civil war battles or white kids with dreadlocks who listen to hiphop? trailer parks you mean houses on wheels like what white people here call campers caravans and rvs? didnt iggy pop live in a trailer park? ok i take it you feel smoking and shooting meth is bad how about taken orally? what drugs are good to take in your opinion?

you sure do have a bad habbit on putting words in peoples mouth.

and whats wrong with re enacting a civil war battle? i find them to be very educational and neat to watch.

K

katbastard

fucking stupid topic, why don't all you arm chair shit talkers and juggalo go out side and get some fresh air. thread closed. if you don't like it, call 1-800-i dont give a fuck

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Dear lord that song is absurd... I have to agree with Cardboard when I ask what are the core beliefs of a Juggalo? I mean from what I get from their lyrics it seems they're basically going around saying that they're better than everyone else and that they don't care what consequences come from their actions. I could understand how that basic mentality could be kinda fun but for everyone else around them its a bit obnoxious.

I think the only people Juggalos are ever nice to are other Juggalos. All the ones I've ever met were rude as hell to me. I think I'm gonna do an experiment where I act like myself in front of the next Juggalo I meet and then tell that I myself am a Juggalo. Something tells me their attitude towards me will shift dramatically. But then again, aren't most groups like that?

• Sad
Reactions: Mankini
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads