What do I do if I piss myself

wormgut

Reaction score
I'm going to preface this by saying, hi, I just joined this site and I apologize if this is, er.. an inappropriate question? But I saw a post about what things people have fucked so I figured this probably isn't something 'wrong' to post but if I'm wrong, I apologize.

Like me, I'm sure somebody here has pissed their pants while out and about. For me, I was usually drunk, and I've pissed myself on the bus probably more times than I know of. And then me being a female, I'll squat to piss, and it just goes out to the side and I piss on myself.

I've figured to squat lower, but as for the soiled clothes... I have never really 'traveled' much longer than a couple days, and never strayed so far from home (me being a minor at the time) to have so much trouble getting back with the bus routes even if I took a freight train to get there.

So yeah, I'm working and saving to hit the road, but I don't really know what someone would do in this situation. I don't see myself carrying more than a single change of light clothes for laundry purposes etc. but nothing 'heavy' and 'tough' for brambles and whatnot (bringing pajama pants as opposed to jeans.) But yeah, you know how cold and moisture mix. Sorry if this isn't typed out right or anything o..o

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I can't comment on the squatting to pee thing, but I guess if you piss yourself every time you drink, you might want to ask yourself whether having to deal with pee-stained clothes is worth getting drunk for.

Not judging, just sayin'. Something to think about.

• Agree
Reactions: ali

ali

Reaction score
Occasionally peeing on your pants leg when you squat is a massive pain in the ass and i don't know how to solve it other than to not wear pants, which isn't really a great solution because in most all other situations pants are more useful than a skirt or dress. One thing you might want to look at is a stand to pee device. Check out this thread for more: Standing Pee Devices (For those with vaginas) - https://squattheplanet.com/threads/standing-pee-devices-for-those-with-vaginas.38897/

I agree with Matt on drinking to the point of peeing yourself. Dealing with wet pants on the road sucks, it's perhaps one of the worst things because heavy pants makes walking much more difficult, you'll get chafed in places you really don't want to chafe, people won't want you to sit down in their car, etc. Some things you can't avoid, like if a rainstorm hits when you're a mile away from shelter. But some things you can avoid, so if you get serious about traveling then it might be worth trying to avoid those things that will make it more difficult and/or miserable.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads