Well I got screwed over today. Can anybody help? | Squat the Planet

Well I got screwed over today. Can anybody help?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
this is not a travel story. moved to general banter.

Reactions: DenoM and Benji91
L

Lastoneleft

so yer solution would be to use the razor sharp blade on the dog? please upload a avatar picture if you want to participate on the forums.
My solution is to defend myself against aggression. Return damage according to damage received,ie if an aggressor pierces my body(dog bite) I’ll pierce theirs(razor sharp blade). So to answer your question:yes.

L

Lastoneleft

My solution is to defend myself against aggression. Return damage according to damage received,ie if an aggressor pierces my body(dog bite) I’ll pierce theirs(razor sharp blade). So to answer your question:yes.
so yer solution would be to use the razor sharp blade on the dog? please upload a avatar picture if you want to participate on the forums.
Off topic? I beg to differ. If someone’s being attacked by an aggressive animal I think the suggestion to stay armed with at least a good sharp knife is exactly on topic. But I’ve noticed on this forum there’s more corrective action from moderators and bitching than anything that’s actually helpful. I’m just not used to such a whiney bunch I guess,sorry.

D

Deleted member 125

Off topic? I beg to differ. If someone’s being attacked by an aggressive animal I think the suggestion to stay armed with at least a good sharp knife is exactly on topic. But I’ve noticed on this forum there’s more corrective action from moderators and bitching than anything that’s actually helpful. I’m just not used to such a whiney bunch I guess,sorry.

im terribly sorry if you feel we are a whiney bunch, but if youd like to continue letting me know how you feel about the moderators we can have a private discussion about it because that would be off topic to this thread.

L

Lastoneleft

warning issued, very off topic, not contributing anything to the thread other than to complain
im terribly sorry if you feel we are a whiney bunch, but if youd like to continue letting me know how you feel about the moderators we can have a private discussion about it because that would be off topic to this thread.
No thanks,I don’t get butt hurt over the small shit but thanks for making my point for me there though. Lol.

Benji91

Gone Walkabout
Reaction score
Website
www.instragram.com
If you're go to when it comes to animals is to use a blade on them you're twisted.

If you're that worried about dogs learn about them, learn the behaviour to look out for and learn ways to handle yourself without potentially killing a creature that is a product of it's surroundings.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
dude's trolling at this point, warning given.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads