well here gos

freedude2012

Reaction score
ok been here for a bit now guess its time i introduce my self

well for everyone ive met here and may meet out ont the road or the people that may aly ready know me (learnd long time ago its a small fuckin world) im digger and still kinda new to the travelin bit, beenon the streets b4 and more than once but not by choice. hitched a few times but not in constant streches. never hopped b4 but im always willin to learn.

yes i have a past but if ya dont know me and or i dont jus start lettin ya know some random thing bought me plz dont pry and i will always show you the same respect, cool.... cool.

but on the other hand im probly the nicest asshole youll ever meet. im a humble guy till its time not to be (i hate havein to be a dickhead but i can be if i need ta be). ill bend over bacwords ta help someone till i get burned or scrued.

i hate doin shit buy myself espechaly travelin but i will if i have to ( so if your sta8 up and honest hit me up) ive got a of cool aspects bought me i got an off the wall sence of humer (sick and twisted at times) im sta8 forward hate that beatin round the bush shit. im handy at fixin almost anything speachly mechanical stuff. and im handy with a hammer too.

i love ta party jus as much as the next guy when its approiate tho ya know jus as long as ppl can keep their heads and tudes to a min. i try to go with play only as hard as your body can handle and it wotks most the time like everyone i over do some times to

the one thing i cant stand is intenional violance. i livedthat life style for a long while and i walked away from it for a reason so if and more than likely when we meet face to face try to keep toner nobs set to min cause if found war stories leed to shit that dont need to go on and most of the time we got it hard enough why the hell make it harder on us or draw unwanted attion to ourselves espechaly when were tryin to have a good time.

and the one thing that i thein yall should know is that yes i am a vary big people person and i get along with most everyone, and ill talk ur ear off if givein the chance but thats only after i get to know ya a bit im kinda quiet and wont say much (less im drunk) till i get to know ya dont get me wrong ill talk i jus watch what i say till i know someone its a CYA thing i learned years ago.

well i hope this helps everyone with gettin ta know me a bit better and till we meet or talk again
be safe and have a blast cause lifes to dam short not to...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads