Well hello there!

Fownten

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I'm jsut some random dude from Belgium, just hit his 30's and is finally seeing how crap my whole predefined life as been... I have a well paid job, but I couldn't care less, having a good paycheck is just being in a slightly more comfortable prison then people with lesser paychecks.

Would love to say "Fuck You!" to everything and just leave... But that maybe not be the best plan withouth preparation.. Guess this site is a good beginning?

I don't know, but I've got the impression that it is mostly US people on here, or am I wrong on this one?

Looking forward to read a lot of stories and see a bunch of photo's from you guys, and who knows, within time the urge to leave becomes to big and I succumb and leave!

Keep safe!
Fownten

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
This site IS a good beginning - lots of resources and write ups on equipment etc. Plus traveling stories, etc. Welcome to STP. If you go to the top of this page - click on members - then click on member map and it will show (if the member allowed it) where our members are. Due note - we have many people who register here and do not really do much with the site - but hey it's a start! :)

D

deleted user

there are some international vagabonds, my dude. I have seen a few threads myself on it. definitely keep an eye out.

welcome aboard, btw!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads