Was good stp/ playing chess with life | Squat the Planet

Was good stp/ playing chess with life

Santicoolage

Reaction score
So wassup stp im new but it wont take me long to meet people im a chill person and for the most part self educated i learn really fast and have a really good work ethic im 20 and i have really good idea to help the community but i would love to experience life and its magic first im pretty much alone and love good talks with people if i seem weird please tell me i tend to think ALOT nd it leads to akward silents but if ur a down to earth person we should get along *caution if u get me to start talking we will prolly be good friends. Im street smart with table manners and i love to create and write i got a car but really wanna learn the rails the best advice ive ever got was just go for it and im really good at cooking my strongest belief is that we create our own reality the energy we call life is fair and always will have your back

T

tacology

The start of your intro sounded like you were talking to an employer at a job interview lol

"just go for it" is definitely one of the best pieces of advice.

You seem cool, welcome to StP!

• Haha
Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads