Wandering in to say hiii! Hello!!

MossandSickle

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Found this forum only recently through a friend, it's always great to see old boards like this still alive and active! I'm from Toronto, 26 years old and nonbinary and have had some fair share of experience on the road. Currently I'm in Montreal and have slept a lot of odd and interesting places along the trail there. I've also slept some cold and funny winter nights in New York City outside. Wandering has shown me abandoned and decomissioned factories and industrial buildings that I consider myself very lucky to have set foot in. Urban exploration is one of my favourite hobbies :). Hoping to continue this whimsical life this time going westward stumbling and learning my way to hopping trains! I've picked up many cool tips, stories, and fun photos along the way and would love to share with fellow like-minded people (and would love to learn more myself too! Train routes especially can be quite confusing learning SPLCs and trace #s). Its a pleasure to join!

Here's a cool rock I found:
IMG_20181014_151604_209~2.jpg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads