wandering around western usa

obey no one

Reaction score
Website
lostnw.podbean.com
Hi, been checking in on this site occasionally for a long time. thought i would post. I've been living in a van mostly for 7-8 years. I'm on my third one. I was gonna post some picks on my profile, but once again find i don't have a usb cord in my bag to get images off my phone. maybe next time. I spend most of my time working, and or camping out in the middle of nowhere. my set up is pretty primitive. Laptop, flip phone (cheap $20 for 3 months), tons of flashlights, misc. tools, propane heater (that i rarely use) cold weather cloths & sleeping bag, cheap propane cook stove (mostly used to heat water to wash up with), ryobi work batteries - car charger - 18v inverter / plugin (my power supply), portable dvd player, small portable battery powered speaker.

thats about it. added the battery power in the last year or so, which has been really nice. i do a free cd project, just recently finally got a podcast version up. I've also just started making patches, very much in the research and development stage.

anyway just wanted to say hi, and say great site. i don't have anywhere to be for the next couple of days, so i'll spend it drinking in the desert. maybe post some pics on my profile tomorrow if i can remember the cord.

obey no one

Reaction score
Website
lostnw.podbean.com
right now i'm hanging out near the sonoran national monument in arizona. was gonna post some picks but i need a new usb chord. I don't go into southern california really, i often cut across northern cali near reno on my way to oregon. came down here for the nicer weather. and to work a bit. thanks, if your ever out this way hit me up, i'll buy you a beer, or two. I should be here for atleast a couple months, after that not sure.

obey no one

Reaction score
Website
lostnw.podbean.com
desert camp.jpg

Last edited:

obey no one

Reaction score
Website
lostnw.podbean.com
here was my camp last night, yeah lots of cactus, some dead ones, didn't get any in this pic this morning.

I go back to work in a couple of days but i have weekends free, if you make it out hit me up. I know a few good / free / legal places to camp around phx. checking a new one out in a new mountain range later tonight

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads