Wanderer's End Sanctuary | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Wanderer's End Sanctuary

D

Deleted member 125

I still think one of the best ways she can get over people's suspicions is sending out a free invite.

Free = no scam opportunity though so I have doubts she will offer a free walk though and see exactly how they make their kool aide.

i completly agree. also they dont seem to notice that apparently im king at collecting "stupid" ratings.

Venatus

Reaction score
Lmao the roast is real. Get rekt noob.

Like why even bother.
No but really , why bother even pretending like this is even going to work? Maybe your communication is so poor, nobody can take you seriously? Maybe the lack of evidence or a hard location, maybe your heretical and blatant demands of others.

Maybe that's why you are wasting your time with us.

Reaction score
We hit the road because we were sick of wasting money paying rent and being told how we could or couldn't live. Why the fuck would I want to give up freedom for a new landlord who won't even show me around the place?
Fuck this noise. You're so avant garde you want my SSN for a background check? Yeah, that's really rebelling against the man.
Hypocrisy is my favourite flavour of Kool-aid.

• Haha
Reactions: Venatus and Dmac
K

Kim Chee

I'm here to answer any questions to clarify anything that might not be clear.

You have been failing miserably in this area. Would you mind doing what you say for a few minutes and clear this up?

Can you post the actual application as well as all documents/agreements and community rules you expect to be adhered to?

yeah i'm just gonna move on to nicer people.

Can I take that as, "I need to go somewhere to find people who will buy my bullshit?"

I'm sorry I bugged you guys at least you got a good laugh

Be honest...you've been bullshitting people on StP, got called out and now you want people to feel bad for getting a laugh?

How manipulative can you get? <-----This is a rhetorical question, I'm not really looking for an answer.

If you can't sort things out in this welcoming community, I bet that the hard times your community experiences never end as it appears you are unwilling or unable to effectively communicate.

Do you realize that there are people here who have doubts that your community even exists?

D

Deleted member 125

i and a few others had the pleasure of catching this person in chat yesterday and they did nothing but peddle around questions asked, give out even more bullshit info, and in the end take their ball and go home without answering anything. i called them out on using google images of things to "prove" things they were talking about. chance after chance has been given to let this obvious scam be proven otherwise and they keep failing miserable. although unless some people were trolling in chat sadly i think they actually may have sparked interest of few people. but im hoping they were just having a laugh at this person.

edit: oh they also said they were going to delete this thread. but ya know...

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads