Visual Guide: US Budget 2009

M

Mouse

that's massive. even in this format it's hard to read lol. great idea though. I'm digging it. I think I'd have to print it out to really read it. is there possibly a printable pdf floating around?

flashinglights

Reaction score
An insane amount of work went into that. Props to the constructor Wallstats.com and ent_ink for leading us to it.

E

ent_ink

that's massive. even in this format it's hard to read lol. great idea though. I'm digging it. I think I'd have to print it out to really read it. is there possibly a printable pdf floating around?

Your browser should scale it when you click on the picture and zoom in at least it does in Firefox and you could zoom in using a photoshop program, as for a PDF give me two seconds.

*hold music*

Okay I have found the PDF function in Photoshop its not a pure dump though, while alot of the detail remains some of it looks abit fuzzy now, this is from photoshops PDF making process, however by in large its all as it would be on the picture. So now at least you can print it out in whatever size you want.

Oh small point of note because its now the PDF the filesize has balooned to 24MB.

The ULTIMATE PDF - Just download this straight onto your PC for those who want it don't try and open it within the browser or misery will ensue.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
cool thread... im gonna move this to the news section tho...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads