Vegan sexy juice

A

Adnil

It's impossible to be 100% vegan, but even then this will depend on the individual on what they consider an "animal by product" while still engaging in their comfort zone.

kecleon

Reaction score
Most people are vegan either because they care about animals or for health reasons. In both cases it's a stupid question.

But if you're vegan because you've got really bad ocd or something and think eating any animal product means the world will end then no.​

Vulture

Reaction score
I always understood veganism as not eating anything from animals. I believe they differentiate between human and animal. So another human's fluids would be okay. Along these lines, I remember a saying "not your mother, not your milk". Would that not mean the if it was your mother it would be your milk?

To add a little twist, while following the train of thought, would canibalism be considered vegan??

kecleon

Reaction score
Well yeah, humans can give consent so it's completely different. No one's continuously force impregnating women, keeping them in cages, then stealing their kids and pumping their breasts for X hours per day.

Drinking your mother's breast milk is natural and consentual. Drinking another species milk is unnatural and doesn't occur in nature, in the case of cows milk and humans it's also unhealthy.

Cannibalism with consent I'd consider kosher( so to speak), if you were into that..

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Drinking another species milk is unnatural and doesn't occur in nature

foal-nursing-boer.jpg

050905_dogtigers.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
... it just seems common sense that incidents of cross species nursing do and can occur.
granted it should be more common in captivity and all but even the pictures above depict wild cats nursing with a dog and a fawn... don't remember those being particularly domesticated though I could be wrong... nursing on a dog.
now you could try google... ah here what I have found
https://awionline.org/content-types-orchid-legacy/awi-quarterly/interspecies-bonding-beyond-food-web
It all looks like a good read but this part seems relavant.

I would say nature...yea nature... are pheromones not nature?...

I suppose I'm biased as I like dairy... milk... exct...

Instances of cross-species bonds involving young animals are also common. These occurrences can be attributed to maternal instinct and young animals' readiness to bond with others. "Part of the reason for this is that very young mammals have pheromones that give them a characteristic 'baby smell,'" says Dr. Coren. The relationship between Suzie, a British bulldog, and her adopted squirrels is one example. Suzie became the adoptive mother of three orphaned squirrels and eventually even nursed them.

Game wardens at Samburu National Park in Kenya reported a lioness who adopted six baby oryx in the span of a year.
The lioness has been said to be protective of the same calves who would normally represent a meal to a lion. Wildlife conservationist Daphne Sheldrick noted that cases such as these are rare, but they do exist. "It does happen, but it's quite unusual," she says. "Lions, like all the other species, including human beings, have this kind of feeling for babies."

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
#bloodyvaginathread.

Hahaha... someone needs to bring that thread back to LIFE!
I've already contributed my fair share of enthusiastic posts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Leocalifornya

shabti

Reaction score
Can a one hundred percent true vegan chow down on their sexual partners sex sauce? Technically, is a mans or woman's cum an animal by product? I'm veggie so it don't bother me, but if I was vegan i would still partake in her nectar :)

It's consent.

A cow doesn't have the capacity to give consent for the use of it's fluids or whatever.

A human being does.

For example, when i get my boyfriend off, I swallow. No problem there. I want to swallow, so does he.

Because it's mutually agreed upon, his "animal" proteins aren't taken by force, but given up willingly.

Veganism isn't about abstaining from all animals, it's about abastaining from the mistreatment of animals.

As long as yur sexual partener consents, then it's not coerced, and therefore stilll vegan.

Vulture

Reaction score
It's consent.

A cow doesn't have the capacity to give consent for the use of it's fluids or whatever.

A human being does.

For example, when i get my boyfriend off, I swallow. No problem there. I want to swallow, so does he.

Because it's mutually agreed upon, his "animal" proteins aren't taken by force, but given up willingly.

Veganism isn't about abstaining from all animals, it's about abastaining from the mistreatment of animals.

As long as yur sexual partener consents, then it's not coerced, and therefore stilll vegan.
Thus retaining your vegan superpowers

shabti

Reaction score
more like the ability to shit without feeling tortured. Only vegan super[ower Ive ever gotten is moar consistent shats, more consistent energy. Nada mas.

• Haha
Reactions: Vulture

Vulture

Reaction score
more like the ability to shit without feeling tortured. Only vegan super[ower Ive ever gotten is moar consistent shats, more consistent energy. Nada mas.
I foundit hard as he'll to be a vegetarian on the road. Are you vegan on the road? How do you do it, if you are...

kecleon

Reaction score
^ I think yeah, it's hard but if you can buy a couple small things it makes it a lot easier. For example if you can buy some tortillas, nuts or seeds and humous that's easy under €5 then you can get free bread, salads and vegetables pretty easily or for little money - slice and combine. It's difficult because you need to think ahead if you want to eat well (ie. Not chips, cereal, bread and other petrol station food..).

Odin, by in nature I meant and should have said wild - all those animals are at least one domesticated and they are all being kept by humans. I agree other animals could raise other animals like birds and maybe at some point a wolf has nursed a fox or vice versa though i doubt it a little, but regardless the point is it's unnatural to be drinking the nursing milk of another animal. Especially since we're adults (I assume :p). Regardless of all that being right or wrong dairy and the dairy industry is just ridiculously cruel and what they do unnatural by every definition.

• Agree
Reactions: RoadFlower33

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions: Vulture

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I humbly and respectively disagree... in the context of industrial mass productions... yes... that sucks. It's a reality we live with...

But in the context of me going back to being a "Farmer Boy" like Almonzo Wilder in those Little HOuse on the Prairie novs oh yea... (Husband of Laura raise the barn) epic novels of my child hood.

Where I would raise my calves and clean their stalls and feed them carrots and rub their bellies and udders...

YEa my girls gonna wanna gimme some dat sweet sweet milk. ::cigar::

the dairy industry is just ridiculously cruel

This is the only thing I agree with you so far I think.

Basically. My core argument is ... you seem to think YOU can DEFINE what is nature..

News flash all of existence is nature.

To paraphrase a hero of mine.

Georgie that old fuck Carlin.

RIP

... he said something like...

"Fuck for all you know humans exist cuz planet earth said hey we want some Plastic... and now we got plastic... but Earth is not fucked... earth will keep on going on... it's humans that are fucked."

Okay, I've broken the rule more than anyone. (we are off topic).
THIS is more or less supposed to be a thread on cum, precum, dick sweat, ball drippings, pussy juice, labia cheese, Fine Spotted Dick Artfully Aged Formundu, Dingleberries and Belly lint.

(For a reserved fellow imagination goes a LONG way.)

Lets keep it on topic. (I'm out)

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads