Vagabonding in Delaware

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Made it to Delaware planning on spending a year or so, have small campervan, incredible abandoned structures exploring here. Anyone come through feel free to connect. Kayaking is great here and drift wood plentiful to build raft and take down to sea. Had other account before, lost password but looking to reconnect with other free spirits like minded lifestyle. Peace

Lefty

Reaction score
Looks like your in Sussex county. There really isn't much vagabonding to do, the whole state is like 90 miles. The beaches are nice but if your on foot it's a bitch to get up to Wilmington or Newark where you can a ride. If your by the beach I wouldn't fly, the cops suck... Also there's good camping on the Wolf Creek trail I think it's called behind the outlets, if you have a car don't park there overnight at the trail head. Free outdoor showers at tower beach just and a couple in Rehoboth. ... I spent a couple summers beach bumming there and had some really good times. Stay away from the locals

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads