US National Emergency Day | Squat the Planet

US National Emergency Day

D

Deleted member 24029

Now that Trump has declared an Emergency over an invasion (what used to be called "migration" in the pre-fascist period, viz., before 2017), here's a little music to consider:

For the International,
Bey

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I hate that bastard so much. Did anyone see the speech he gave today about the "emergency"?!

The guy wants to be a dictator "China this, China that"

I swear I'm losing years off of my life because of this fucking fascist.

D

Deleted member 20683

The tradition of the oppressed teaches us that the “emergency situation” in which we live is the rule. We must arrive at a concept of history which corresponds to this. Then it will become clear that the task before us is the introduction of a real state of emergency; and our position in the struggle against Fascism will thereby improve. Not the least reason that the latter has a chance is that its opponents, in the name of progress, greet it as a historical norm. – The astonishment that the things we are experiencing in the 20th century are “still” possible is by no means philosophical. It is not the beginning of knowledge, unless it would be the knowledge that the conception of history on which it rests is untenable.

Walter Benjamin, 1940

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads