Unofficial resources in Tucson Arizona!

00kissmarrykick00

I gotta be STOKED to be FLEXIBLE!
Reaction score
Tucson has a similar problem to flagstaff. It's just that Tucson is more overtly radical so there are a lot of resources here that the government can't or won't tell you about due to whatever verification processes.

Xerocraft is a free open to the public workshop station that runs off of donations. They have 3-D printing, welding, Woodshop, pretty much everything!

Splinter collective is a sex worker collective turn to parenting collective that has various events and very helpful people! You have to get to know them so they can trust you with some of their resources because the collective is also a residence, so please don't ruin it for everybody.

The downtown Tucson library has gun locks, charging station, covid tests, etc. It also has a very nice indoor places to hang out in that are very quiet and off to the side.

BICAS, As seen in Slingshot! A bike store with discount parts, workshops, worked to earn a bike, etc. They also got me into the mutual aid signal chat.

Tucson Food Share, also as seen in Slingshot! Tucson food share is also the food not bombs in the area!

Local sex workers. I shit you not, the sex workers out here are doing the most and really taking care of the community. They're basically better than any government agency. But because there are people and not a government agency, trust is a thing. If you don't like sex workers don't bother coming to Tucson. Honestly, if you don't like sex workers fuck you, in general.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads