UK Traveler

Kiyo Burns

Reaction score
Don't know if there are many UK Travelers on here but just wanted to introduce myself. I love this community and have been here awhile just browsing, and eventually hope to make it to the U.S someday to meet some of you all <3

Anyway I've traveled a lot but always by conventional means, and this spring I'm quitting my job and heading out with a tent to live the good life and see more of my country. Anyone familiar with the squatting scene in the UK, or any other wayward travelers are more than welcome to hit me up for a drink/travel partner, and I look forward to sharing my stories with you all.

Any and all advice appreciated.

Much love.

roguetrader

Reaction score
eh up lad.... there's a few Brits on here, myself included - i'm from the NW too (Cheshire) but am mainly based in Devon and the SW these days... used to do a fair bit of travelling but we have a teenage daughter in school which slowed things down somewhat.... anyway feel free to message me if you want to chat about life...

Last edited:

Aleks Milenkovic

Reaction score
Well the first voyage should be in motion next year however today big things happened for me, I have been given a compulsory purchase order for my land meaning I will have a lot more cash to invest into this project with, things just went from serious to definate real quick, there are many people interested and the boat holds 3-4 beds, multiple trips might even be needed to import everyone :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads