uh

R

Rager

Well christ I dont know why im writing this Im horrible at talking in any way to anyone. i gots bad communication skills. say all the wrong things at just the right time. big reason why i travel solo among other reasons. Im always going the right way yet don’t know where I am most the time. Have really good luck for a drunk piece if shit. but uh i just didnt get why everyone did n does the lifestyle that is well by god american as all hell. with the Drive thrus n 3D agendas and obesity in full swing....ok ok no ranting. but yah i cant comprehend it so i left n took the free ride and haven’t looked back since. blah blah garbage crotches n rectal bleeding… saw some post bout tunnels and got me remembering Fuck Havre n the tunnel outside of whitefish to spokompton is 9miles i believe...it does suck. best thing bout MT is the drunk native americans. I see there really was no point to this post and im ok with that...dont do drugs kids
My friend gave me this site seems useful rage on

Cade

Reaction score
You gotta watch out for those drunk Montana Indians. They will punch you in the head if you disagree with them.

panik

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
how 'bout all the drunk native americans bumbling about on the street in missoula! they are fuckin' goofs, I've had them try to start a fight (!!?) with me a couple times because I was sitting in "their spot", and this old guy asked me for change all wasted and I gave him a ton of change and he said something along the lines of "now fuck off!". hahaha, dang.
I went to jail in havre and I was with alllll natives.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads