Ugly

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
Trying to find out some info on an old road dawg of mine they call ugly (actually a good looking kid). Hes from Phoenix, real names michael penny. Last i heard he was stayin on the east coast a bunch. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: West

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
What the fucks up Chris? Yes, Texas fucked me for a minute but I'm good now. Just rolling around trying not to stay to strung out. On the west coast now. How bout you man its been a minute. Still got Rosa? Shit got pretty crazy in Atlanta but I've always thought you were a stand up kid. Keep in touch, maybe we can run into each other soon.
Last I heard (seen kai, asked about you) you were doing real good, had a sqaut in oaktown.
Get back at me.

Waya anisitsune

Reaction score
quick side small detour for a passing train... Texas seems to fuck all train riders up at least once....and train's back on track and rolling through to the oblivion :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads