UFOS An Craft We've Filmed (1 Viewer)

WyldLyfe

Rambler
Current Location
Australia
For those who are interested, heres some real UFOS we've filmed.

Here is a friend of mines YouTube Page aswell with a lot more videos including those above.

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
OP
WyldLyfe

WyldLyfe

Rambler
Current Location
Australia
Got any Sasquatch?
lol, nah but iv heard from some people who have had experiences with those, and they have been seen near ufo sightings too, some people have seen them turn into orbs of light and vanish into thin air, there not just a monkey in the wild, seems they can jump dimensions. Ufos can do this too or phase in an out of this reality. Don't know a whole lot about Sasquatch, yetti, yowie ect.. but these are similar beings that have been seen an talked about across the globe.

OP
WyldLyfe

WyldLyfe

Rambler
Current Location
Australia
So what does this have to do with traveling and adventure?? I understand being picked up by aliens for a outer space road trip though-no pun and being rude!
Hey Johnny, yea I put this topic in general banter section (talk about what ever), iv seen a few topics around the forum about different sorta things. Haha no worries.

Got any chem-trails?
Im sure you've seen them before, unless your out remote. Could YouTube them.

Faceplant

Mmmm . . . Taste the Ballast!
StP Supporter
Current Location
Boulder Creek Ca
For those who are interested, heres some real UFOS we've filmed.

Here is a friend of mines YouTube Page aswell with a lot more videos including those above.
Got any 5G?

BirdDaddy

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Current Location
McCall, Idaho
I'm all about the idea of a yeti being able to jump dimensions... that's a new twist on who what they are.

D

Deleted member 16701

I deleted myself
This mf just tryin to get youtube hits..
I guess you can watch it when you travel to the psych ward if youre into this shit lol.

Jerrell

Rambler
Current Location
South of Branson
So my wifi sucks, did any of the videos look legit? I mean, I've def seen some weird shit in the sky that still can't be explained and all. I'm always cool with learning what is real is not what was explained to me in school.

OP
WyldLyfe

WyldLyfe

Rambler
Current Location
Australia
This mf just tryin to get youtube hits..
Its not about youtube hits at all.. its not even my youtube page, its my friends as mentioned, Im just showing people UFOS, heres a recent new video.

So my wifi sucks, did any of the videos look legit? I mean, I've def seen some weird shit in the sky that still can't be explained and all. I'm always cool with learning what is real is not what was explained to me in school.
Thats cool Jerrell many people have seen them an had experiences, and its interesting and cool when we share things then sometimes another person shares there similar experiences too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $40.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $40.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $40.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $40.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

I'm in Louisville right now gonna head to Lexington next
Didn't die in Jax !!!! In way cross headed somewhere lol
when you smoke the Jeffrey , pet the fuzzy walls ...
Just then walking through the stupor market carpark when I saw this 13/14 year old kid saying to his mates ( while making the gestures)" you get the smack in this arm and the ice in this arm it's filth"!!!!!!
The user account self-delete system is back online.
siid wrote on raincheck's profile.
gang goin dummy bitch yiiizzzZzzzzZz love u :👽:

Trains in 2017: 0
2018: 1
2019: 32 and counting
croc wrote on bowldog's profile.
Love ur profile pic. She looks so sultry peeking thru the trees
dumpsternavel wrote on Rhubarb Dwyer's profile.
So clevar

Members online