Twisted tea

scummy1990

Reaction score
Seems to be the go to for oogles nowadays... What's ur guys thoughts on it I find it to be pretty good also I thought this was a new beverage lol but I looked it up and it says founded in 2001 has this always been around or am I just retarded?

Mongo

Reaction score
I know it wasn't on the west coast up until a couple of years ago or at least I never saw it. First time I saw the stuff was in Ohio in 2010. It's definitely an improvement over four Loko.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
It's definitely an improvement over four Loko.

no doubt! four loko makes me wanna fight cops.

but yeah, i've definitely noticed an uptick in the consumption of twisted tea not only in street kids but in the general poor as well. i think it's just one of those things that when you make a decent tasting malt liquor drink for really cheap, that's the crowd it's going to attract.

Reactions: scummy1990

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
You're not retarded. I haven't even heard of them until you just mentioned it. I don't see those things down here and have never heard of anyone drinking them either. ::drinkingbuddy::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads