tryna get warm

nastynaty

Reaction score
Website
www.readdesert.org
From nebraska, Omaha to be specific but I have traveled the east coast and I'm out west for the sights, experience, and I got nothing at home. Hopped/ hitched my way to Colorado springs headed out to Albuquerque Friday when I'm done with some work than headed out to cali (never seen the pacific ocean hoping to get to). But any help would be greatly appreciated and I'm glad to be apart of this community!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
nice ! Welcome aboard and do stay warm!

Reactions: nastynaty

Kal

Reaction score
I have been to Omaha Nebraska nice city nice state. Can't say the same for Colorado Springs or the state I'm in Boulder and will be headed north in to Wyoming. I have been watching the weather for California and it isn't good a lot of rain and mud slides so be careful. And if you have never seen the ocean your in for a treat every time that I have seen the ocean I'm always amazed. I have had some people tell me that Albuqerque is a rough place so be careful.

nastynaty

Reaction score
Website
www.readdesert.org
Thank you for the helpful and welcoming responses. I had the alternative of nola in mind, but I really have no destination just trying to stay warm and moving. I don't like sitting around for to long in any city. Any recommendations for a destination is welcomed.

Kal

Reaction score
If your looking to stay warm try going to Tucson Arizona last I checked they were nice and warm.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads