Trying to start a reading group in Portland Or for those around | Squat the Planet

Trying to start a reading group in Portland Or for those around

japanarchist

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I'm getting back into the habit of reading more often and I'd love to read and converse with like minded peeps, so why not start a reading group! If anyone is around pdx I'm down to figure out a day to meet up to read & chat. I'm into a variety of different subjects but currently my political interests are in green anarchist stuff (anti-civ, rewilding, off the grid, etc), stirnerian egoism, post-left thought, the Situationists, anti-work writings, learning the tarot, learning spanish, existential nihilism and other stuff that escapes me at the moment. I have a bunch of books and zines on all those topics that I can share. It's become hard for me to find people who share an interest in these subjects to talk to, so that's why I'm reaching out to folks on here.:)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i'm not in the area, but if you have anything digital you'd like to upload to our library we'd certainly appreciate it :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads