Question Trip to Romania

LenaPol

Reaction score
Hey guys! Its my first time here. I didn’t knew that this kind of site exists. Anyways, in two months im traveling to Romania and im going to visit Bucharest. I would like to ask you if any of you knows squats there, underground and alternative bars or stores or any places that i could stay one or more nights (without money). I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
not a lot of folks on here from that region... i would check www.squat.net they usually have news about various squats in europe, you might luck out and find one out there.

would love to hear back on what it was like out there!

pachacuti

Reaction score
Hey guys! Its my first time here. I didn’t knew that this kind of site exists. Anyways, in two months im traveling to Romania and im going to visit Bucharest. I would like to ask you if any of you knows squats there, underground and alternative bars or stores or any places that i could stay one or more nights (without money). I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!!
I'll be there around that time too. Actually hopped on this website to ask the same question. Safe travels.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'll be there around that time too. Actually hopped on this website to ask the same question. Safe travels.
fuck yeah, maybe ya'll can meet up?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads