Tribal anarchists living in the woods of sw Cascadia

Reaction score
This sounds so awesome defiantly something I would want to check out. Great ideas man keep it up.

Wooohooohooo

Reaction score
Just leave us a voicemail when it gets closer to the season and you are thinking of visiting in the spring- we're not up there this winter much. 5418909693.
I’ve reread some of your postings Prometheus Stargazer and I am pleased with your endeavors, although your intentions seem strictly living primitive or so that’s my personal take. Would you ever consider organizing a semi self-sustaining community or would that be against your intentions/ideas? I bring this to your attention, cause modern civilization can provide certain tools in sustaining a more comfortable life, plus to obtain tools currency Is needed. If a person or group can purchase acres to create a semi-self sustaining community within the forest, very similar to Amish ways, absent of strict religion views and providing guidelines that are not Nazi like or too strict, but rules that the majority will agree upon or am I speaking a wild boast or a possible unique village living…our diversity is unique when it’s personal (can provide or discord), but our approach can be more general and similar.

I may head out to either Washington or Oregon sometime December solo, perhaps risky you might say? Although there has never been a place I can address “home is where the heart is” naturally and unconditionally…until I hiked Mount Pilchuck on my own in 2004, since then I have always desired trying to figure out how to establish a living out there, closer within the coniferous forest. Since then I’ve been bouncing from California to New York and now in Texas!? I’ve grown tired of waiting, must I dream forever…or?

Reactions: Nemo Perish

Prometheus

Reaction score
September-October would be awesome! yes the group is going strong! We've begun planting a variety of scattered forest gardens, begun studies in terracing and microclimates, setting up a wildcrafts, economic botany, and wild mushroom barter-sale network in the closest town. We have one central camp and four satellite camps so far, keeping 'em scattered. this years projects include buidling a gazebo-like structure in central camp, finishing the fermentation/storage cellar and begin the mead and wine (and maybe some beer), and inoculating some areas with different edible and medicinal fungi spores...like oysters and amanita muscaria...

Reactions: iSTEVEi

Prometheus

Reaction score
As of lately though the other "founders" have gone hitching around the west coast to network with other anarchist and eco-pagan groups! But I'm unofficial "caretaker" so I'll be up there most of the year...

Wooohooohooo

Reaction score
As of lately though the other "founders" have gone hitching around the west coast to network with other anarchist and eco-pagan groups! But I'm unofficial "caretaker" so I'll be up there most of the year...

Prometheus Stargazer? Are you still active on this site or perhaps I should contact you directly under your wordpress.com? I could just call you on the phone # you've provided? In any case, I am currently in Ohio and was going to try an obtain an occupation out here, although nothing as of yet. If nothing comes about soon here in Ohio, maybe these coming months will the camps out there be active? I would like to head out that way instead and give it a couple of months, grow a sense and how you folks out there function together as a whole unit. Meanwhile, I'll continue to try an establish myself out here. Although truly, my desires are leaning more towards the northern west coast, cheers for now.

-R

Ayurveda78

Reaction score
Sounds like pretty awesome concept.. Would love to check y'all out.. Currently southern Oregon coast prob headed north to Washington real soon. How do I get in touch find you guys ... That same number?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads