"traveling and stupid...anything helps" !

eclipse

Reaction score
allright, i've been chasing alot of you fuckers down trying to get some info on my next trip, and got some help, so thanks for that, but i dont usually have access to the internet, or even a phone, so im burnin this shit up while i can!
if anyone has good info on chicago to hamlet, n.c. , probably via nashville, chattanooga, atlanta and charllote, i'd really apreciate it. looking to catch out next week. any good info on the towns would be nice too cause i want to check them out along the way.... thanks alot

Dead horse

Reaction score
I wish i did dude I'm sure if i was trapped in Canada thanks to my criminal record i would have spent the last decade learning the lay of the whole continent and not just north of the border but I must say "Traveling and stupid" would make an awesome cardboard sign i just might try it today. Cheers and good luck bro you'll have fun ;)

eclipse

Reaction score
you're better off trying to figure it out yourself than asking anyone on here.

dude, this is definitely not my first time. i usually dont have internet access though, so i figured i would try to see if anyone else out there had any input, thats all. i'll make it, trust me....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads