Traveler vs. Traveler?..

shua

Reaction score
i almost wish i was from the states.
sounds like you guys have some sort of a hobo law down there, which is more then i can say for canaduh. i guess i cant speek totally for everyone.
ive only bin travellin for a couple years now, and have never bin to the states (homeless that is).
but from what ive seen so far, it is very rare to see anyone else going for the same train.
i guess what im attempting to get at is being homeless is just that.
people are just people, show the same rules youd show to someone else if you were partyig in there house.
at least to me, a kid coming up to drink with me and my homeboys in an ally is the same shit if he happend to show up to our house party.
if you show up with respect, and have reletively the same interests and sense of humour as us your gonna have more then a good time.
either way, how can you expect to hangout wiht people youd wouldnt normally get along with just cuase your sleaping outside?
people are just people.
i personally dont get along with thte large majority of them
and im still just figuring this out.
youll find people you can relate with, and chances are youll stick togther.
true road dogs value you just as much as you value them.
i dunno im more the decently drunk and hop[e this makes snese.

Reactions: Darion

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads