travel with an accordion?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
hmmmmm well I made 100 bucks once off of one song...soo I don't have a problem making money at all. maybe I just know how to play.
do you have any music online?...................i'm all about some gypsy jams....or polka or zydeco or klezmer or anything else with accordians ..... but yeah a hundo for 1 song ?......nice
and fuck yall for makin fun of accordians...........and shopping carts

bryanpaul

Reaction score
R

river dog

hey zandra! i think my best haul from busking was 7 bux, about a half gram of some good ganja, and two drops of lsd, for playing that old crow medicine show song wagon wheel...i didnt even know the song, my gitar player friend showed me the chords and bam! then later that night when i ate that stuff i heard the song on the radio while riding my bike through downtown. my day did a full circle there, haha

Zandra

Reaction score
haha Awe I miss you riverdog sooo mucho! atx sooon vurry soon! :D I gotta see my best frannn.!.! and the accordion strap on (hehehe) is not working :C sadly i will have to leave it with a trusting friend and just take the mandolin along this time. maybe if and when I can get enough money for a smaller ligher accordion it will happen ::SIGH:: (my accordion weighs 30 lbs)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads