Time to get on the road. | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Time to get on the road.

D

Deleted member 125

Desert raves....

OK, this is another instance of outdated info. Maybe in the late 90s but maybe you're referring to the burners & that takes place in Nevada.

Nevada, however is pretty damn cool but don't get caught gay or black there unless you in Reno or Vegas. I knew a punk kid who was living in Jupiter FL who moved back to Reno with his fiancee (mixed couple) & he said they got serious weird vibes in Elko, Ely & other places simply cuz they were mixed. Sad to say altho cool NV is tRump country

who was the punk kid from jupiter florida?

D

Deleted member 125

Yeah it was just one of those chance meetings you get in the road. They were in the middle of nowhere, so wuz I and suddenly they were gone.

tbh i think i might have a feeling who it was. im gonna look through some photos because if its who i think it is that would sure butter my biscuit.

ScumRag

me, hellarity, oak, ca. about 2006
Reaction score
tbh i think i might have a feeling who it was. im gonna look through some photos because if its who i think it is that would sure butter my biscuit.

You got a name? I'm pretty good with names...

If memory serves me correctly he wasnt at all on the tall side, thin, short hair kinda but not unkempt. The woman with him was about the same height brown hair

But thats all i really recall. I mean we're pushing 12 years ago a real brief encounter

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads