three years late | Squat the Planet

three years late

6bummin6it6

Reaction score
hey everybody my names jerry and i joined stp about three years ago. i suck at introductions and thats why i'm just getting to mine. i like the usual shit, my dog, punk rock in its various forms, piss, destruction, that sorta thing. i've been working construction since i was 16, going to school blah blah blah. i'm finally a real life legal adult and plan to do some traveling in the fall. maybe. i've got this shitty little punk band and things are looking good for us so i wanna hang around and play shows this summer. hopefully by this fall we'll have saved up enough for a van and can go out on tour or something. but if that doesn't work out its totally okay. i've been dreaming about trains for years. got to ride one once. greatest experience of my life. i enjoy my job but couldn't see myself doing it every day for the next 40 years. my dream job is starting up my own record label, if i can do that i'll stop traveling but until then i plan to explore this beautiful country and play in shitty little punk bands and and and and and and and and and see ya around everybody.

Feralninja

Reaction score
hey everybody my names jerry and i joined stp about three years ago. i suck at introductions and thats why i'm just getting to mine. i like the usual shit, my dog, punk rock in its various forms, piss, destruction, that sorta thing. i've been working construction since i was 16, going to school blah blah blah. i'm finally a real life legal adult and plan to do some traveling in the fall. maybe. i've got this shitty little punk band and things are looking good for us so i wanna hang around and play shows this summer. hopefully by this fall we'll have saved up enough for a van and can go out on tour or something. but if that doesn't work out its totally okay. i've been dreaming about trains for years. got to ride one once. greatest experience of my life. i enjoy my job but couldn't see myself doing it every day for the next 40 years. my dream job is starting up my own record label, if i can do that i'll stop traveling but until then i plan to explore this beautiful country and play in shitty little punk bands and and and and and and and and and see ya around everybody.
Nice dude
You'll make it ,

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sweet man, good luck with that, and thanks for helping out with the library!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
You are Ooorrrrraaannnngggee!!! My favorite color!! Thanks for the intro and good luck on that record label goal! :)

6bummin6it6

Reaction score
Thanks guys. No problem helping out with the library, I've been meaning to get more involved with the library and stp in general

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads