Website Updates Threads now require a minimum of three tags, and ALL users can tag ALL threads.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey folks, just a quick update to let you know that I've changed the forum settings so that at least three tags are required when creating a new thread. Since we will eventually be moving to a tag-centric forum software, it's important that we start correctly tagging threads in order to make that future transition easier.

Additionally, I've adjusted the settings to allow ALL users to add tags to ANY thread, even threads written by other people. I've done this with the hopes that anyone participating on StP right now will help me get as many threads tagged as possible before the software move. We especially could use help in the General Banter section, so if you have some time while cruising around StP, I'd really, really appreciate the help!

You can edit the tags on any thread by clicking the tag icon when viewing that thread:

aOImnq9RIn.png

Adding tags that will help others find the content easier would be a great way to help your fellow StP member! Just remember that the tags need to be relevant to the content of the thread and myself and the mods will be watching, so abusing these tagging rights will be met with swift justice

Thanks in advance for the help!

• Useful
Reactions: MetalBryan

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads