News & Blogs - This Island Is Offering A House And A Job To Anyone Who Has The Balls To Move There | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs This Island Is Offering A House And A Job To Anyone Who Has The Balls To Move There

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Mods: Not sure where this best belongs? News? Destinations? Making a Living?
Damn, if I didn't have shit going on here I'd jump on this.

http://thechive.com/2017/01/21/free...t&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

The Tasmania Parks and Wildlife Service is inviting a brave duo (either a long-term couple or a pair of BFFs) to become part-time caretakers for the solitary Maatsuyker Island for the next two years in exchange for pay and board. The beautiful island is located off the southwest coast of Tasmania, and features some incredible wildlife and stellar ocean views.

tasmania.png

townes

Reaction score
Website
www.thisartworkdoesnotexist.com
According to the Tasmania Govt Parks Facebook page- "this opportunity is now closed." Oh well.

I am always on the look out for these type of postings. My only problem is that I'm not handy.... And these people always want someone who can fix a generator, repair electric wiring, etc.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
well shucks...guess this should just be deleted then

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads