youtube.com
you might want to explain what TC is.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Sorry, not trying to nag, just trying to help. There are actually a LOT of places in the USA referred to as the 'twin cities'.

So, you know, when you're posting on a forum involving travel, it pays to be specific.

Additionally, using thread titles that are not abbreviations (i.e. writing out TC) will help others both more easily understand what you are saying, and help your thread show up on Google Search and things like that.

So, by not doing those things, you're kind of shooting yourself in the foot.

D

Deleted member 23824

I once heard of Minnesota. It’s up against the Maritime provinces, eh?

I try not to use acronyms and abbreviations much . Besides showing, in my opinion, laziness, it is really insider language., and that is to be discouraged.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Apologies for being a bit paranoid when I know for a fact me and my people are being monitored and put on lists by cops. I really dont want anything up on google search

nothing in your post is related to that at all, and adding a city isn't going to expose you. if you're that concerned with opsec you shouldn't be posting in a public forum.

again, im not trying to get on your case here, i'm just pointing out some flawed logic.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads