Question - Thermarest valve | Squat the Planet

Question Thermarest valve

koob

Reaction score
Hey y'all,
Just got back from most likely my last hitching trip of the season before the spring, and discovered while trying to fall asleep that the valve on my thermarest doesn't close. Ended up tramping through the woods at 1am and cutting a bunch of evergreen boughs to sleep on instead which was pretty toasty. Anyways, has anyone ever been able to fix the valve on a thermarest before? When I try and twist it to close it just keeps hissing and releasing air.

Tony G

Reaction score
Hey y'all,
Just got back from most likely my last hitching trip of the season before the spring, and discovered while trying to fall asleep that the valve on my thermarest doesn't close. Ended up tramping through the woods at 1am and cutting a bunch of evergreen boughs to sleep on instead which was pretty toasty. Anyways, has anyone ever been able to fix the valve on a thermarest before? When I try and twist it to close it just keeps hissing and releasing air.

they sell replacement valves id replace the valve

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads