Website Updates The website rules have been completely rebuilt, including a guide for new users!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey folks, so I've consolidated all our rules, terms of service, and community guidelines into one page located here:

Going forward, this will be the one spot everyone need to look at to understand what's expected of our members and how to use various parts of the forum. All previous help and rules pages are being retired. The new guide has been vastly re-written to be both simpler and less painful to read. The general rules have been loosened greatly to give moderators more leeway, but also re-define how our members need to be civil and treat each other with respect.

Please take the time to review the updated guide and let me know if you see anything I might have missed. The old thread is still below the new content for reference until this page is generally approved by the community (meaning there are no huge objections to work out).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads