The UP in a Chickasha

LexiLuck

Reaction score
lol I was awaken by a loud ass noise around 4 AM I litterally thought it was a airplane about to hit my shack im stayin in at the moment n the whole shack was shakin like crazy, I was totally used tot he train in OKC sounding so nice n friendly. This train though sounded like a scapping metal earthquake. I guess the difference is im staying in a cementary jungle thats like ten feet away from the train. It makes me want to hop it because it sounds so crazy, but it dosnt go where i want to go. lol I love listening to trains and somehow i'm always living right the fuck by them.

flashinglights

Reaction score
Just don't sleep with earplugs in, it can mess up your sinuses next day.

Reactions: LexiLuck

LexiLuck

Reaction score
Haha I wouldn't the weather changes daily here in Oklahoma so there pretty messed up already.
The train was goin by pretty slow earlier, I think thats why its makin all the noise

J

Johnny P

I've been through Chickasha! Friendly people and a pretty cool railroad museam. Had a conducter catch us and he was super excited to see riders on his train so He put us up in a front Unit, gives us Ice, water and food. Angel of a guy. We wnet to Wichita from there. Shoulda just stayed in Chickasha! South to Ft Worth, North to Enid or Wichita. Easy catch!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads