The time has come...

KayWhy

Reaction score
Hi y'all I am a human residing in west Michigan. Times are getting really really weird and I want to try my luck at hopping again. I've successfully hopped a couple times on the ole grand elk but not much experience outside of that. I wanna go far and see the country. I'm trying the mainline this round. I'm gonna do this regardless but I also would like to hear any riders on here say what they wanna and what I should know as a fairly inexperienced rider.

I don't have a destination, I don't have much knowledge on where they go, I just need to go. I have gear for it, enough experience in yards to not be a complete dumbass, and what specific cars are rideable. I'm just going to hunt down catch those ttx wells n hoppers n see where I end up. If I can't make do wherever I end up, just snag another ride out until the cycle reaches a finale.

This is more a venting anxiety post. I'm cornered and this is my way out. I guess I just need reassurance and conversation on this. It's exciting but y'all know how serious this train shit can get.

What y'all got?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads