the same shit.. want to travel, chill, and whatnot.

Krampus

Reaction score
so, i figured i would make an entrance for myself...

my names willie, i live in san jose, and im getting really fucking restless and tired of this place. i really want to just fucking go out and see what else there is to do. right now im 18, going to school, have a girlfriend, and my mom is on my case constantly about getting a fucking job or getting kicked out, even though it is fucking impossible to find work.

now im gonna sound like a pussy, but what ever. im also kinda scared to actually go out and travel cause im a fucking noob to these things, and dont know how to go about it. even if i do go out, and then eventually come back home, i dont have anything to roll back on, so i would be fucked. and my girlfriend is always on and off about the idea of coming with me. and my girlfriend is on and off about the idea of heading out on our own.

so if anybodies in santacruz or san jose or something hit me up, and we could chill, or go to a show, or go camping, or something. going to see blackbird raum friday 21 if anyone else will be there

alright, peace

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads