The Ostrich Pillow.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ever wanted to sleep in public and just not notice anyone around you? Ever wanted to block out street noise, or even just obnoxious crows cawing, traffic, and other racket?

Try the OSTRICH PILLOW! LOL

Attachments

• pillow.png
    pillow.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 404
  • pillow1.png
    pillow1.png
    55 KB · Views: 427
  • pillow2.png
    pillow2.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 419
  • pillow3.jpg
    pillow3.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 349
  • pillow4.jpg
    pillow4.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 409

Jaguwar

Rebirthing phoenix
Reaction score
LOL yeah, I remember when they first came out, one of the funniest things ever.
I find it telling that we're creating products that help us disconnect from each other, in a "please give me some alone time" kind of way.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Call now, and in addition to your OSTRICH pillow for only 19.99 plus tax, receive a copy of "50 Shades of Grey", totally free!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
ROFL - there is a student at work who uses one of those ostrich things - and leans her head down on the table and sleeps - and I have to tell you walking by is like well, um, huh hehe. It engulfed her head. But I have to also refrain - we have several homeless students who hang at school all day - even on Friday when classes have ended so they are taking advantage of college and having a place to do homework, connect and be comfortable for a while. The head cover was interesting though.

Reactions: Odin and Jaguwar

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
But I have to also refrain - we have several homeless students who hang at school all day

You are so cool. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads