The only crusty kid in North Texas

Vee Comm

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey there, my name is V! Finally got around to making an account here (three years after I said I would) Just checking it out and think yall are rad! soooo yea . This is my intro ::fuckinginbed::
10291318_292645947567075_9096526039448433040_n.jpg

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome to the site (finally!)

i like your art... if you'd be interested in drawing anything for stp that would be amazing :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i like austin a lot, it's one of my favorite cities in the usa. but there aren't nearly enough punks/travelers there. good place to live though.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
That'd be rad as fuck man!!!! :D

from what i saw on your tumblr, i think you could do some epic drawings of crusties with maybe an stp logo or something. i was looking at your drawings and thought a lot of em would make awesome stickers we could put up here for download, and people could slap them on surfaces all around the world :p

Reactions: missguidedcrustpunx

Vee Comm

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
from what i saw on your tumblr, i think you could do some epic drawings of crusties with maybe an stp logo or something. i was looking at your drawings and thought a lot of em would make awesome stickers we could put up here for download, and people could slap them on surfaces all around the world :p
I can do that for sure!!!! Man I'll do some today! Also do you want me to send them to you on here?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sure! do you scan them into your computer? the reason i ask is cause if you could scan them at 300 or 600dpi that would be ideal (for printing).

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
  • Haha
Reactions: Anagor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads