The N-Bomb | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

The N-Bomb

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
I just know some real gansta, thugly motherfuckers who listen to mad hip hop and talk like boys from oakland. Nigga not bad if your just gangsta, lol. The "ga" and the "ger" make a huge difference, and don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

I dont know what your tlking about. I just dont see the difference in the word nigga and nigger. Its the same fucking word, with the same fucking meaning. And i didnt know if you listen to mad hip hop its ok to say nigga/nigger.

in my high school there were 10 white people and i heard the word nigger/nigga (still same fucking word) more times than i could count. I hear black people say it more than i do white people. so ok if your with a black guy and a white guy and the black guy says nigger/nigga its ok cuz hes black but if the white guy says it you give him dirty looks and go off on him?

So now you see these girls going on their little 'Slut walk' they do it to impower themselfs and all that bull shit but they hate to be called sluts. if you hate to be called a slut then why walk in a slut walk with the word slut on you if you hate it so much. its the same damn thing if you go around saying nigga but you hate to be caled or hear the word nigger. its the same damn fucking word!

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
What about post-modernism and the free play of signs and signifiers? Does that have any place in this, increasingly reactionary, debate?

stalebread

Reaction score
Hello,
My names Sydney and I am an African American who just happens to be apart of this culture. I have lots of culturaly diverse people in my life. I have many racially diverse people in my family. I did a lil travelin' in my teens and I still see my traveling buddies and meet loads of new kids very often. I'v overheard lots of kids using the "N" word, and I don't mean "Nigga" I mean "Ni**er"..... Let me remind you, I am a black woman from Nashville, TN. I take great offense to this and would like some kind of explanation. What really gets me down about all of this is kids trying to justify the use of the word with phrases like "There's a Ni**er in every race.", or "It just means ignorant person.". To top it all off, some of these kids are wearing DK t-shirts and Nuasea or Leftover Crack patches. These kids often have dread locks and so much dirt on their faces they almost look black themselves, lol. I"m just tierd of meeting ignorant punx that think it's socially acceptable to drop the N-Bomb within inches of a southern black girls ear buds. It IS RACIST, there is NO EXCUSE! If you dare to disagree, please step up and explain yourself you facist..... To all my knowledgable kids out there that respect other human beings, stay true and keep the true spirit of punk rock goin... to the rest of you... DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, AND READ A LIL MORE. STUDY SOME MOTHERFUCKING HISTORY.

Cheers,
Sydney... "Sunny War"
I just choke-slammed a guy a couple weeks ago behind that shit. It ain't cool at all.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
i didnt get at this before. but i also say something when i hear the word wigger. again the catch all insult that applied to everyone, meaning less than human. i worked with a canadian girl in netherlands. she used it talking about a rapper called ali B (bey). i got right in her face and informed her he was a morroccan and african. then i told her how i was called wigger singing in a jamaican metal band or with black blues artsist. ive even been called that walking around with my family. the drummer who was cape verdian called me jerry curl white boy. i thought that was funny but i really dont like the word wigger and i also say something.

Reactions: Puckett

dprogram

Reaction score
I was one of 5 white kids on my bus when I was a kid and got picked on and beat up on a daily basis yet my first friends were black dudes from across the street. I used to hate being called "Cracker" or "white bread" or Rooty Poot" but now I could give a fuck less. Call me what you want. It doesn't affect my self esteem one bit because I KNOW who the fuck I am. The OP needs to get the fuck over other people being dumb asses. It's them not you. =) Oh yeah and I am still one of the few that believes in PLUR and I don't give a fuck if anyone else likes it or not.

Reactions: Puckett

acrata4ever

Reaction score
. I used to hate being called "Cracker" or "white bread" or Rooty Poot" but now I could give a fuck less.

rooty poot? lol i never heard that whats it mean? yeah in junior high i was the whitest looking in my class. if the latinos gave me shit my bro mans backed me up the other way around my chivatos had my back. i dunno gangs ( if you can call them that we just hung out and smoked weed and drank beer) in florida are divided on territory not race. like there were these rednecks across from me who hated their son playing with this "slow" boy from brazil. and called him monkey etc. then word got out this canadian guy fondled him. and they just went off chased him down drug him out of his car and slammed him several times on an iron gate till it was destroyed. i watched all this in disbelief. and beleive it or not nobody went to jail but the molestor. his land lady wasnt mad about the gate and the rednecks fixed it brought out a welder patched the concrete. i mean theres hate here but not like i seen elsewhere. you talk to your neighbor anyone messes with anyone living on your block you are so there for them. even if you dont like them.

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
thats BS......you might not give much power to it...but what happens when an old lady who lived through the civil rights era hears you say it.....or a little kid.......or what happens when your walkin by sydney while she's busking and you say it........ that term is a artifact from some horrible shit in the past....it oughta be buried and forgotten along with the shit it represents
i just dont say it. its a word ive never needed to use to convey a point and i doubt i ever will need to.

Sydney

Reaction score
Website
www.sunnywar.com
I dont know what your tlking about. I just dont see the difference in the word nigga and nigger. Its the same fucking word, with the same fucking meaning. And i didnt know if you listen to mad hip hop its ok to say nigga/nigger.

in my high school there were 10 white people and i heard the word nigger/nigga (still same fucking word) more times than i could count. I hear black people say it more than i do white people. so ok if your with a black guy and a white guy and the black guy says nigger/nigga its ok cuz hes black but if the white guy says it you give him dirty looks and go off on him?

So now you see these girls going on their little 'Slut walk' they do it to impower themselfs and all that bull shit but they hate to be called sluts. if you hate to be called a slut then why walk in a slut walk with the word slut on you if you hate it so much. its the same damn thing if you go around saying nigga but you hate to be caled or hear the word nigger. its the same damn fucking word!
Im pretty fucking sure you dont hear black kids saying, "whats up my nigger!" lol, get real... its not the same. seriously, black people dont say "Nigger" theres no hard "R" goin on when blacks say it. Does it set blacks back when N.W.A uses the word nigga? Huey of the Black Panthers use to say Nigga, Spike Lee says Nigga, Dead Prez say Nigga, Chuck D of Public Enemy said Nigga... And these are some cool ass niggas, lol. I dont think their setting our people back at all. It may just be something you cant culturaly understand cuz you didnt grow up in a black family or community. And after reading a few of these post I'v decided to stop trying to convince white people that racism is wrong... If you wanna keep saying nigger in 2011, you go right ahead. If you guys wanna live in the past and continue to remind black people of hard times with that one word, go ahead...

Reactions: Jimmy Beans

dprogram

Reaction score
I kind of thought the black folks said nigga instead of nigger the way they say ax for ask and use an "f" sound in place of the "th" sound at the end of words. Oops.
It's what I thought too. Ebonics or whatever. There's a cool line in a Goodie M.O.B. song and the lyrics are here

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/goodie mob/the experience_20061468.html

BTW: Goodie M.O.B. are black guys...read the lyrics and get back to me on this with your point of view.

Also one of the best songs I have ever heard that actually takes this issue dead on.

Reactions: DownandOut

DownandOut

Reaction score
It's what I thought too. Ebonics or whatever. There's a cool line in a Goodie M.O.B. song and the lyrics are here

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/goodie mob/the experience_20061468.html

BTW: Goodie M.O.B. are black guys...read the lyrics and get back to me on this with your point of view.

That's awesome. I'm usually pretty down on rap music because it influences people to live beyond their means and just creates more of a separation between races. Thank you for sharing that.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
Im pretty fucking sure you dont hear black kids saying, "whats up my nigger!" lol, get real... its not the same. seriously, black people dont say "Nigger" theres no hard "R" goin on when blacks say it. It may just be something you cant culturaly understand cuz you didnt grow up in a black family or community. .

i guess you didnt read the part in my post where it says i was 1 of 10 white people in my school. And yes the black kids said nigger. i grew up in a community where it was 80% black 10% mexican 5% asain 3% white and 2% other. so dont tell me i dont know because i grew up around it. im not some white bitch from the suburbs.

And after reading a few of these post I'v decided to stop trying to convince white people that racism is wrong... If you wanna keep saying nigger in 2011, you go right ahead. If you guys wanna live in the past and continue to remind black people of hard times with that one word, go ahead...

Why does it just have to be white people who need to be 'convinced'? because your statement saying you need to convince white people to stop saying it is racist to me. white people are not the only race to say those words.

your the one who brought up this subject matter and because you are not hearing the opinions that you wanted to hear your going off on a rant. It seams to me that your living in the past. A past that your ancestors were apart of and you never experienced.

Reactions: happyearthhomes
K

katbastard

I'v decided to stop trying to convince white people that racism is wrong... If you wanna keep saying nigger in 2011, you go right ahead. If you guys wanna live in the past and continue to remind black people of hard times with that one word, go ahead...

so far i see more racism spewing from your words then any of these "white" people. i am one person who does not have white guilt. I do not feel sorry for my self that many jews where killed in ww2 and my mother is a native american, and i don't feel sorry for my self that her people where raped, killed and where forced to live on the shittist land in this country. so maybe its time to grow and and face your own issues, and not worry so much about the past. if some one calls you a nigger punch them out. but leave the bitch ass blanket statements in the trash.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads