The N-Bomb

K

katbastard

(off topic but valid point)
While biological scientists sometimes use the concept of race to make practical distinctions among fuzzy sets of traits, others in the scientific community suggest that the idea of race is often used by the general public[5] in a naive[6] or simplistic way. Among humans, race has no taxonomic significance; all people belong to the same hominid subspecies, Homo sapiens sapiens.[7][8][neutrality is disputed] Regardless of the extent to which race exists, the word "race" is problematic and may carry negative connotations.[9] Social conceptions and groupings of races vary over time, involving folk taxonomies [10] that define essential types of individuals based on perceived sets of traits. Scientists consider biological essentialism obsolete,[11] and generally discourage racial explanations for collective differentiation in both physical and behavioral traits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(classification_of_humans)

Menyun

Reaction score
yea Racism is never going away afraid to tell ya... you might be able to get your friends to stop using the word out of respect for you but as long as people are different it will exist. Personally I dont get it... I'm white and grew up in a mostly native/ black comunity I'm been called every white trash word under then sun it doesn't bother me, but nigger seems to set blacks on fire.. You were never a slave, your grand parents weren't ever even slaves so fucking get over yourself. Your enpowering the word by reacting to it the way you do. I'm not even racist but If a man of color pisses me off thats one of the first words to pop out of my mouth just for the fact that I know its a sure fire way to get him just as mad as me and ready to fight.

Reactions: Puckett

dprogram

Reaction score
sometimes you just need to use common sense. if im hanging out with only white, only strait freinds, then sure, i will call my a freind a nigger faggot, cause i know its a bad word! Just like when i was four, and i would get in trouble for saying the word fart, i began to think that it was funny. but, get this, I have a freind, born in guatamala, who actualy refers to himself as a spic. He said when he first learned the word it sounded to him a a contraction of the word hispanic. that does not mean i will call other hispanic people a spic. It is really a matter of knowing and considering if what you are going to say will hurt the feelings of the people around you. Words can be very powerful. I will not say that I will never use the N word. But if I think it might upset someone, then of course, I will not. but when a drunk white girl calls her best (white) freind a 'niggar faggot', yes, i chuckle a bit. It is also hilarious to me to see a flaming gay dude call his gay buddy a faggot. I mean, come on. Context and common sense. And dont hate people for color. hate people for the unique person that they are INSIDE

Awesome.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
All I can say is everyone is a racist no matter the colour of our skin
(a racist is someone who believes that their race (theres only 3) is superior in intelligence and will outshine the other 2 in science. art and achievements.)

every race hates on another race for some reason imagined or real
(how does a bi racial or tri racial hate on another?)

Wars have been fought ,genocides commited based all on the misconception that to be different is bad
(wars are always about economics not misconceptions)

derogatory terms have lasted for millenia and until there is only one language (english?) and one color of skin (white?) we will always have racism

humans are driven by confrontation

(no humans are driven by needs and wants, needs being food clothing and shelter, wants being oil arms, drugs and natural resources bullies are driven by confrontation)

and unless we meet E.T.s and they are purple we will always be divided by colour and cultural differences
( and these superior purple ETs will be called space ni***ers) pfttttt....

way to put words in someones mouth.
Lets not forget that we are all human.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSOOBQB6I0

happyearthhomes

Reaction score
Website
groups.yahoo.com
Much as this thread has proved my statement that humans thrive on confrontation. I will state I am an equal opportunity rascist if you fit the stereo type I will call it out. If you you dont like it you can suck my dick cause I think rascism is hillarious all it is is a way for one group to feel superior to another group and most rascist stereotypes are funny. -- racial slurs removed by moderator ---

Last edited by a moderator:

acrata4ever

Reaction score
spic, kike, fag, dike, raghead, daego, mic, redneck, polack, chink are not races

everyone is a bigot everyone hates something, someone, creed or ideal, not everyone is a racist not everyone lives to be stupid.

trash diver

Reaction score
Things get passed from generation to generation,its up to us to decide what we give the future.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
exactly trash and thats why i say something or nothing changes. for instance we once talked bible talk thee, thine and thou fuckin renfest mullet talk etc. we dont say man any more or groovy but we still say cool (kewel) yeah i would like 30s jazz talk to come back, yeah i would like to see 70s ebonics come back. yeah 50s talk like whats shakin man. but its not. if you use this word your a fucktard with cronic ni**eritis on the brain. end of story its not new its old hat move ahead think of a better insult.

P

Pheonix

I'm not racist but I'm an american and I value everyone's right to have their own opinions. the only way to put an end to racism is to put an end to civil liberties and force everyone to have the same opinion on everything. if we ban racism then you will also go to prison because you seem to hate racist fucks with as much intensity as they hate you. what makes your hatred any better than theirs? do you realize forcing someone to believe in your opinion is one step closer to fascism? I don't like hearing the N word but I believe every american has the right to speak their mind and if they did away with people's rights to speak their mind then after they ban racism they will set their sights on punk music and anti-government speech and just about everything we talk about on this site. do you want matt pist to go to prison for creating a website that allows people to speak their mind?

acrata4ever

Reaction score
it gets lame hearing an australian say bloody 5o times in a sentence, it gets lame hearing rudi guiliana say 911 500 times in a speech and the N word is lame.

CXR1037

Banned
Reaction score
"bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.
nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga.
and FUCK you if you don't like it."

NWA, last real punk band ever am i right?

Reactions: Sydney

Joey5639

Reaction score
for me, i do whatever i have to do to keep it peaceful around me... i don't personally have a problem with the word (my dad is black) i believe we put power behind words and it doesn't HAVE to be that big of a deal ... but it's not that hard for me to NOT say it since i know it causes other people to feel uncomfortable... #whateverworks

L.C.

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get my panties in a bunch when someone calls me a cracker. As said before: Dumb thread.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads