The most humble Cradle of Life | Squat the Planet

The most humble Cradle of Life

AuraLicht

Reaction score
Today I found Duchessa s newborn kittens.
4 young kittens embracing each other inside a bamboo furniture, in an unused guest room.

So I walked the door and just stood there, watching them while the mother was gone somewhere hunting.

She must have smelled my presence and promptly Duchessa came in, to breast feed them. She entered the furniture and sensually laid down on her side, offering her breasts to the kitties, in such a relaxed, natural way.

She looked so beautiful to me. So delicate, so submissive to the role she is supposed to play.
The Mother, the off-spring Bearer, serving Life for its own sake.

The more I looked at her, the more it seemed she even had pleasure in letting her nipples to be sucked..

As the kitties moved towards her breast, Duchessa would allow them more space, involuntarily (?) embracing them as she stretched her front leg forwards.

Their footsteps were so "soft" and "light" yet so deep and tangible, it felt like they were walking on my skin..
Tenderness pervaded the room.

The garden here was silent and all I could hear were the birds outside, the small movements of the kitties on the bamboo surfaces, their low meaowing calling to each other, their hungry sucking noises and Duchessa deep green eyes tenderly blinking, embodying the Universal Breath of expansion and contraction, while she abandoned herself to the mystical energy of the Infinite Love that Life is all about..

She must have been sailing in the Ocean of Mercy, embodying the sacred feminine in nature, the fountain from where the delicious nectar of the gods spills forth..

Duchessa looked at me a couple of times and I was just amazed to see her in such intimate moments.
Everything was so natural, I am not sure if I could ever be able to render such feelings into words but it seemed like "time" was relative to their present moment of "being-ness"..

"Things", Life itself was just happening, right there in front of me..

The essence of Love was right there for me to witness.

And I envyed them, because I found myself thirsty for it.

Naturality and simplicity filled the room with the beauty of Life as the material emptyness around disappeared, allowing a sensation of closedness and warmth to permeate those intense moments.

Duchessa and her 4 kittens turned that humble, banal furniture into the richest and most sacred place on Earth.

A dwelling place for the Spiritual Unseen to become finally Re-vealed.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
beautiful

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads