The Magickal Dis-Order of the B'.'B'.'

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello I don't post much here but I thought I would now. It is my goal to formulate a group of people interested in Chaos Magick in the Bay Area. Personally I am tired of dealing with Secret Societies with a bunch of rules & formality. I'm an Anarchist for a reason & it isn't to become someone's bitch or be told that my brand of spirituality isn't valid. I've tried the OTO, the A.'.A.'., was a Buddhist monk, met many people from different traditions but no one has satisfied me at all. I take bits & pieces of what I like & leave the rest, a true gnostic. I find a lot of you Anarchist to be Atheists which I guess is fine for you but as much as I hate religion I don't reject spirituality. Atheism to me is really boring as is science, they don't give me the full picture. I suppose any reality can seem real to the person perceiving it. I thought I'd share one of my favorite stories with you now:

A well-known scientist once gave a public lecture on astronomy. He described how the earth orbits around the sun and how the sun, in turn, orbits around the center of a vast collection of stars called our galaxy. At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back of the room got up and said: "What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate supported on the back of a giant tortoise." The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, "What is the tortoise standing on?" "You're very clever, young man, very clever," said the old lady. "But it's turtles all the way down!"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_way_down#cite_note-0

Anyway if you have an interest in Magick & Chaos. Add me to your friends, go to my FB page & I'll add you to the group. I send out a lot of information everyday and would really like to connect to other like minded Chaos Anarchist.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads