The Game?

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
So I was wondering. When you guys hop freight, besides getting drunk, etc, what the fuck do you guys do? Like, what games do you guys play in your down time?
I know a lot of people that carry cards (like myself) and a few with laptops and PSPs and shit, so I figured I would ask.
I think I should also include any games you play when you get to wireless or a library, cuz I played a shit ton of games on my downtime in town.

My list includes:
Free cell (like solitaire, but better)
Sudoku on my phone
OGame (One of those Timer games, like Evony, but without the graphics)
Mafia Wars
Bid War (card game, you get dealt 10 cards each and 1 card dealt face down, who ever bids closest to it picks it up and all bids, person with the most cards by the time the deck is out wins)

Nelco

Reaction score
try to stay awake
always passed out and woke up in yards

bryanpaul

Reaction score
stupid rainbow dummies "oh shit...i lost the game"....and the damn thumb forefinger circle made you look thing dumb shit game...gaahhhh.......... but yeah ...hot dice... slaps(egyptian rat screw) ...rummy....20 questions.... and TRAVEL SCRABBLE...all day erry day
51cshY8znyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Nelco

Reaction score
never did
only had one worker throw us out
it was weird
they were always helpful
no bulls every messed with us
one in colorado pretended he didn't see us while were trying to be all ninja into the yard..the same one the cops told us to get out of..
workers in indiana seen us arguing sprawling across a yard...actually i was getting dragged out of one by the ex and we had puke on us..and they fed us..we stayed in that yard for a week and they didn't notice us until that day..some of the stupid shit thats happened..sometimes I look back and I'm like wtf?
yeah..so no problems with bulls here.
ppl were really drawn to us, we made a good team
miss sleeping on trains:(
out of all the ways i've got around, thats my favorite.
heaven is going to be naps on a train for me
if trains still run, when my kids old enough to be free from the systems demands, either he's going with or he's getting kidnapped and duct taped and thrown on a train with me or I'll send him a post card.

just all rambled up:rolleyes:
sorry

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix
E

Earth

It's got to be great to travel by freight train. One of the reasons I settled where I did (and still am) was because I loved it when the freights on the Maybrook Line rumbled by real slow, stopped (and man, sometimes it was like passenger service!!!) threw the switch at HAT then rumbled off again....
But that was almost 20 years ago.....
Today the tracks still get commuter rail service, but the freight trains have since disappeared entirely.

I agree with Nelco, sleeping must be the best...

Nelco

Reaction score
stupid rainbow dummies "oh shit...i lost the game"....and the damn thumb forefinger circle made you look thing dumb shit game...gaahhhh.......... but yeah ...hot dice... slaps(egyptian rat screw) ...rummy....20 questions.... and TRAVEL SCRABBLE...all day erry day
51cshY8znyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

scrabble is kick ass
i dork it up and play it with my g-maw

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime

bryanpaul

Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPa4kAb0iAGLaXpltWXLmaJvuvr9aPVGrq1Jt8dtotJv24-XQb.jpg

gotcha

bryanpaul

Reaction score

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads