The Dallas Commune is live

VomitIsJustSkimMilk

Reaction score
Website
c4dc.wordpress.com
comrades, I know its been a while since I peeked my head out into the ooglesphere, but I'm back and pleased to announce that the Dallas Commune is now live.

We are located in North West Dallas a block away from the bachman station stop on both green and orange lines. We are looking for folks to move in, so reply if ya'll can make it out here this spring and summer.

Vom

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
comrades, I know its been a while since I peeked my head out into the ooglesphere, but I'm back and pleased to announce that the Dallas Commune is now live.

We are located in North West Dallas a block away from the bachman station stop on both green and orange lines. We are looking for folks to move in, so reply if ya'll can make it out here this spring and summer.

Vom
Am thinking about going to Austin,but know there's also work in Dallas. What's going on with your commune,do you need help building things,growing,etc ?

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
We're in the process of working to:

A. Buy a van to provide a free ambulance service for the neighborhood.
B. buying a house using my VA loan benefits

Since we're in an apartment right now, we really just want folks because we're lonely and we appreciate the company.
very cool

3rdEyeVision

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hm, first and foremost great avatar. I have a tshirt that has that logo on the front. More importantly, I would love to stop in and see what you guys have going on in late May when I head out that way. Are people free to stay with you as long as there is a contribution?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads