The Codex at Occupy DC? | Squat the Planet

The Codex at Occupy DC?

HEL

Reaction score
So I wasn't really sure where to post this so here we go.
My friend is wondering if anyone knows anything about the codex? The story goes that some kids found two notebooks in an abandoned tent at DC that were filled with numbers and shit. I guess some of them became obsessed with trying to decipher it, and they reached the conclusion that it was about some shady shit and the gov. A kid called sexy Bob was one of the ones super into it. If anyone has anymore info about the book or whatever, let me know pls.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I played around with it on the internet today but did not find much other that it is a book that was made of leaves of paper and bound - from years ago - but it didn't mention code. Did find the language built into fish laws, food stuffs and lots of other things but not anything of real interest for OP topic. Tried. :)

Dmac

Reaction score
Somebody found my notebooks? I need them back for my master plan.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That's definitely definitely my book definitely... gotta watch peoples court gotta watch... the square root of 2139... 4-6 point 1-5-1-9-2-3-0-4.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads