The Biggest Tale Of Tales

• Thread starter Deleted member 30226
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30226

I meant a kind person, years ago called @Matt Derrick. He was kind and got all of us here and many men --- women --- tried to divert his course. Well, Widertand and others tried and failed to put him down. And whom am I? I am no one. What stories might I have to tell? Many are in the Train Riding forum. And before you go there, most of you were mere gleems in the eye to your father.

With that said, @Matt Derrick I give respect to. This forum, for example. And why do we all not contribute at least $5 USD a month? Yeah, because you have no skin in the game.

Let us make a Community. Let us make our world local as we thing local.

My two cents ...

D

Deleted member 30226

Holy shit, looks who's back a guilting me in donating? Glad to see you're still kicking in man.
Got in about an hour ago ar Arden yard, ol lady mad as fuck but ... Matt is good people and a fin note is jack for what he does for us. I am stil kicking in these 50 eyar old legs. PM me!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads