The 99% doesn't mean anything to us....We are the 0%!!!!

Redd Capp

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
What the Establishment needs to do is inflitrate the protests by getting agent provactuers (however you spell that) and disrupt the protests by vadalism and fire crackers behind the police to make they are getting shot at so they in turn shoot the protesters like they did at Kent State. Kent State basicaly shut down mass protesting on college campuses for a while. The agents could also cause havoc by making sure that the protest movement does not have a solid platform of issues.

butters

Reaction score
its been said before. the economy is just the new religion. a form of control. i look at all my friends from high school, and all of my familly members. they are so deep in debt they just look so sad when they talk about it. deep down they know they are slaves. I'm the only one that didn't follow societies guidlines for becoming a happy healthy citizen. >puke<. i would sort of consider myself to be one of the 0%ers. i deffinetly sleep out side more than your average yuppi yogie bear. Don't get me wrong though, i DON"T have to fight any where near as hard as almost everyone here on this site, but thats only because most people really fucking like me. I'm nice guy.

we have so much space out here in western Canada that i don't think any real sparks are going to be struck out here. we're just a bunch of pacifists anyways. but, out east, down in the states, mexico, africa. places were there are just too many people and not enough work, water, food, or space things are going to get fucking nasty. (if international trade suddenly stopped. only canada, russia, and mongolia and possibly only a few other contries would be able to support their own populations) when walmart closes its doors the SUV driving, zombie socker moms are going to be aiming for YOU! remember you don't have to out run them you just have to out run your friends or wait for them to run out of gas.

Humanity is facing a population crisis. the human population reached 7 billion on Oct 31 2011, and because, there probably isin't going to be any more land opening up any time soon, we will probably be facing a population adjustment instead, because the world can't handle all of us.

Debt and IMF restructuring plans are squeezing the third world. Creditcard and mortgage debt is squeezing folks here in the west, and national debt, western countries. wouldn't it be nice to deal your self the deck and short hand eveybody else. its all a bigger picture issue.

OWS movments probably wont accomplish anything. regarding disperity because the debt collectors don't want it that way. thats my opinion. sorry if any one disagrees.

Reactions: drewski

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Humanity is facing a population crisis. the human population reached 7 billion on Oct 31 2011, and because, there probably isin't going to be any more land opening up any time soon, we will probably be facing a population adjustment instead, because the world can't handle all of us. OWS movments probably wont accomplish anything. regarding disperity because the debt collectors don't want it that way. thats my opinion. sorry if any one disagrees.

Yeah, I disagree. I think the world can handle all of us just fine if we were not such douche bags as to how we treat the world. I think if we were smarter about how we took resources and replentish back more to it than what we're taking, I think we could damn near double this population and get by fine. It's not the ammount of land available that makes population an issue, it's what we take and what we're not putting back, how efficient we are with what we take is also a huge factor. I think we just need to wise up. As for the other negative shit you had to say at the end, you're free to think that way. Did you check out Oakland today? I don't think this is dying down, I don't think this is even the middle of the movement. I think we're barely seeing the beginning of something that will continue to grow and grow until shit is changed world wide. I think things are already changing and you'll start seeing it unfold over the next week. Just my opinion.

butters

Reaction score
no i haven't had a chance to get down to Oakland. i'll have to wait a few months for my passport to get here. i was thinking of checking out the one in calgary and showing my support though. in calgary, the city officials feel that the protesters are no longer welcome but they aren't making the police to enforce it. when they do enforce it how many people do you think are going to defiy the athorities. i think that someone mentioned a general strike of over half of the population... that would get shit done, but how you gonna do it. a big problem is that the media is already starting to look away and the people who really can make a difference are thinking to them selves "fuck am i glad i'm not sleeping in a tent to night".

i'll be the fisrt one to say that i'm not perfect, but i do have a much smaller foot print than your average noth american. if you're going to convince your average north american to waist less and respect the environment. please tell me how because i would love to help (genuinly).

land mass does factor in. if you doubled the human population you would have to urbanize a lot of land to house people. when they develop farmland where are you going to grow your food?

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, when I said we could double the pop and still get by, it was more to show how much I don't think people and land mass is the concern, claiming doubling could still be done but yeah, I know that would require some serious developing, build up, not out and wide type stuff but nobody wants to live like that. Nah hell no I don't want to double, I'm just stating I don't think 7 billion is the most we can sustain, I'm certain we can sustain fine and far better than we have been if we start to become responsible for our actions and treat the living organism we're all standing on a little better, maybe treat it as though we're aware it's alive and not try and kill it and shit.

Hey you said some interesting things that got me kinda wondering where you get your information from. For one, you stated "a big problem is that the media is already starting to look away" and the other was "the people who really can make a difference are thinking to them selves "fuck am i glad i'm not sleeping in a tent to night"
I don't know, that last bit sounds like something you peeled right off the nightly news, the first sounds as if you actually have some sort of faith in them like they're here to help?

butters

Reaction score
well, we are in two different contries. and i can tell you for a fact that canadian media and american media usually have two diffrent versions of the same story. i know this because, we get both versions up here.

every thing that i've said is just an opinion and because of that it doesn't mean a thing. don't take it too seriosly.

i don't know for sure but it looks like your wording is off. when i kind of said 'that the very wealthy and the upper middle class don't have to sleep outdoors and want to keep the status quo' (this is what i meant to say, should have explained it better, but i was tired). it sounds like you're saying that i coppied it from the news, sorry dude thats just an opinion.

i'm working now so i really have no time to check the news, but from what i can tell from the little news that i see Calgary, AB Canada, and Victoria, BC Canada have asked the protesters to leave.

it seems to me that the middle class has the democratic majority, and are easily swayed by the media, which is owned by the wealthy. if the media is saying that most of the protesters are homeless people looking for a safe place to sleep then thats what most middle class people would think too. the middle class doesn't like the poor because the poor represent all the bad things that can happen. the poor are not "safe" to be around. i'm infering that from the attitudes of most of the people that i know and come across who haven't "been there". unfortunetly most people can't see past whats right in front of them, and don't think about tomorrow or sometimes even what's good for other people. it is what it is, i guess.

Redd Capp

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
0%? tune in and drop out? I have tried to play the game.....I have voted,collected signatures to run for public office and ran for that office (got 500 votes), I am a gadfly and show up at planning meetings, I have lobbied for a light rail extension, investigated corruption at a major university and helped get a state grant to put in a railroad spur at a warehouse and printing plant that I worked at. I have showed up at shareholder meetings and shook hands with the CEOs. I believe that you should at least try to work within the system before you try some violent overthrowing of the government. ---History has showed us that the "Brains" need the "Strongmen Dogs" to kick ass and kick ass and kick ass. But when the "Glorious Revelation" is over the "Strongmen Dogs" end up biting and killing the people that they were supposed to save.

damtp

Reaction score
We are 0%
The concept of 99% turned itself into the mass of tended-to-be-represented folks not different from former 100%-ers represented in “we are all humans” system usually named as bourgeois democracy.
We are outside from 100% of statistics based paneconomism which is deeply racist at its core.
We’re against oppression by plutocratic 1%-ers or that established by manipulative majority.
We are unmanageable multitude of selforganised zeros

http://antisystemic.org/SW/SituationistWorker-0%.pdf

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads