2016 Jamboree - The 2016 Jamboree Flyer is finished! | Squat the Planet

2016 Jamboree The 2016 Jamboree Flyer is finished!

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2016 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@awkwardshelby was kind enough to draw up this beautifully illustrated flyer for the 2016 jamboree!

dirty_kids_jam color.jpeg

so make sure to send some love over to @awkwardshelby's profile, and let us know what you think.

also, COPY AND DISTRIBUTE WIDELY!!! THIS SHIT IS ON!!!!!!! TWEET IT - TAG IT - FASESHIT IT - USE IT IN VANDALISM - WHATEVER!

D

deleted user

I really wanna do that demolition derby with the Dodge caravan, if anyone else has a car they can drag out and crank 1 more time that would be awesome!

Also, Andy, the Creator of the anarchestra is in Tucson (6 hours away) and is looking to tour his exhibit. Hopefully he can come threw, what could be better for the jamboree than makeshift instruments made by a old punk?

Kal

Reaction score
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I really wanna do that demolition derby with the Dodge caravan, if anyone else has a car they can drag out and crank 1 more time that would be awesome!

Dude that's perfect, I have friends from LA that want to bring their 1997 Chevrolet cavalier out to destroy as well :)

Destruction derby anyone?

Reactions: MolotovMocktail

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
Destruction derby anyone?
One of my favorite street artists did an demolition derby with painted cars. It seems like just the kind of degenerate shit that would fit in at the Jambo. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

awkwardshelby

Reaction score
Website
shelbycriswell.com
One of my favorite street artists did an demolition derby with painted cars. It seems like just the kind of degenerate shit that would fit in at the Jambo. :)

Yes! Let's paint the cars super badass and then destroy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads